9.23.2010

Thanksgiving place cards + a video

DSC_0010
Hello! I got excited about making Thanksgiving place cards since everyone is coming to our place this year for the first time! I made two different kinds and a video. I used Harvest Season and Teeny Tiny Backdrops on these.
DSC_0026
Copic coloring is so much fun with Harvest Season!
DSC_0028
I am totally in love with this Tim Holtz Bracket die. It is such a gorgeous shape!
DSC_0038
The rolled ink technique is so much fun, especially with the solid leaves from Harvest Season!

Here is today's video! You can watch it here or at You Tube!


I hope you enjoyed the video! Thank you so much for watching!


Card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: Imaginesce
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black), Ranger Distress (fired brick, spiced marmalade, antique linen, vintage photo)
Etc: Copics, Tim Holtz Bracket die, Fiskars heart punch, Basic Grey chip letters, foam inking tool
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea and they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so cute, but the leaves stamped on the 2nd one, omgosh kelly-marie...love love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! My family is still using the index card place cards I drew when I was in grade school. My mom loves them, but I think I probably "owe" her new ones by now, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shapes! wonderful place cards. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful Kelly, I love the backdrop stamps and the way you used the Tim Holtz diecut to get your design. would of never thought of that, I love learning something different. Loving the papers and of course those fabulous stamps!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little table cards Kelly, and I love you video, you are so cute the way you keep looking for everything, I do the same thing, I don't know what it would be like if everything I wanted was right there and never had to look for anything!!!! I would get so much more done.

    Enjoyed
    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kelly Marie! They're just beautiful! I love the technique with the distress ink too! I'm off to give it a try today!! And I think I must go get that tim holtz die. Yes, I must! Thanks so much for sharing and for the great video! I'm also hosting for the 1st time this yr and will definately be making some cutsie decorations!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Kelly. Love that first one. The colors are so vibrant and look great with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kelly...Great ideas for placecards! I make placecards for Thanksgiving every year and I'm always looking for new ideas, thanks for sharing! I've got the Lawn Fawn blinkie badge on my blog (say that 5 times fast), sporting it proudly!
    Have a great weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are adorable, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)