9.28.2010

You're a lifesaver!

DSC_0106
Hello! Here is just another little card that makes me smile. Why? Because I love puns. I just can't help it! I want to make everything punny! :)
Harold's ABCs makes it so easy to come up with your own sayings, too! Also, how fun is using Glossy Accents? That stuff is addicting! I find myself wanting to make everything shiny and glossy! On this card I piled on a little extra to give that 3D water splash look.

We are getting close to the next release! The festivities start on Saturday because we have FOUR sets this time! Wooo! I can't wait!
Card stock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (swimsuit season, harold's abcs)
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress
Etc: Glossy Accents
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this Kelly! Puns are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited about the releases! WOW, I thought the splashes were stickers, they're so shiney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I use your alphabet ALL THE TIME - it's the perfect size and almost Suess-ian font that doesn't have to be lined up exactly straight so it's so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love this card! i agree - the glossy accents are so fun! and look great on this card! thanks for sharing! i can't wait for your next release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable. Love Harolds so much. can't wait til next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really cute! I have noticed that recently you have mentioned liking washi tape. Where do you buy it? I would love to try some out- it looks so good on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and cute. I love puns too! And I can't wait for Saturday. Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! 4 sets... can't wait to see them! Your card is adorable and I LOVE GLOSSY ACCENTS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the bright cheerful colors and the glossy accents on the splashes of water!!! 4 new sets!!! WOAH!!!! Can't wait for the sneaky peeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)