10.25.2010

2 sketches 4 you 64

DSC_0171
Hello and welcome to another 2 Sketches 4 You challenge! Today our sponsor is Starving Artistamps. I used this beautiful backlit blooms rose. I just added different distress inks right to the stamp and stamped! I then distressed it with my foam inking tool. I love that bright barn door red peaking through the old paper distress ink! I also colored my pearls to match with a Copic marker. I love doing that!

Check out the gorgeous sketch by Laura! Just beautiful!
 Make sure you head on over to 2s4y and play along!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Starving Artistamps (backlit blooms rose)
Ink: Ranger Distress (fired brick, barn door, peeled paint, old paper, vintage photo)
Etc: recollections pearls, ribbon from my stash, Copic
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Kelly! I just love the pearls you added at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love the boldness of the colors on your flower and the string of pearls makes it very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)