10.29.2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge #26

Hello and welcome to another Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge! This time it's my turn to be the hostess, and I decided to do a color challenge! I used this gorgeous Core'dinations paper for my card. I just love the texture and didn't want to sand it! Next time I will get all sand-y. Haha! I used Frosties which is the prize this week! Woo! I also just adore that adhesive lace from Hero Arts. So pretty! This is definitely a Holiday card that could be mass produced!
Here is the actual color challenge! It took this photo in my bedroom. I just love these colors. They are so calming.

So make sure to head on over the the EbtKS blog and play along for a chance to win this:
Wooo! See you over on the EbtKS blog!

And we'll see you tomorrow, here on the Lawn Fawn blog, for our big hint + win everything blog post!  :)
Card stock: Neenah, Core'dinations
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (frosties)
Ink: unknown random ink  (I found it and it has no label but it is a pretty color!)
Etc: Hero Arts adhesive lace, Kaisercraft gem
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. I gotta play!!!! I LOVE YOUR CARD! True Kelly fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colors! I'll have to give it a go. The CS texture is lovely and it adds a great touch to the card, I wouldn't have sanded it either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the colors!! (and the vases in the photo!)

    you're card is fantastic, as always!! i can't wait for the sneak peak and then the releases...!! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty...love the color combo and your cardstock is pure perfection for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly Marie, this is so pretty! I love the photo from your bedroom, too. I agree that blues, grays and whites are so calming. In fact, my office/craft room is a pale, vintage-y seafoam blue, gray and white. It's my favorite room in the house! It makes me happy just to pass by the open door.

    I also have trouble sanding Coredinations paper! I like the way it looks as is.

    Great prize! If I find a little time this weekend (yeah, right with Halloween!) I'll definitely try to enter. If not, I'll file the color combo away for later!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card! i especially love your color combination. it's beautiful. can't wait for the big hint :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo!! I *love* the colors! Those are my favorite colors and I love snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek, cuteness even in the tiny peeks. Do I spy a birthday set? Can't wait.

    lisa arana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)