10.01.2010

You are a blessing to me

DSC_0386
Hello and happy Friday! I had a lot of fun making this card because I hadn't made a window card in so long! Teeny Tiny Backdrops is so fun to use! I just love that it actually covers the entire front of a card!
Desktop
I hadn't made a window card in so long! They are so much fun! I also am still in love with using my Tiny Attacher to adhere my ribbon. The juxtaposition of staples plus a velvet girly ribbon is so fun! This card is also a great way to make a non-Fall/Thanksgiving card with Harvest Season!

So are you guys ready for tomorrow (technically tonight!)?! We have some fun announcements and our big giveaway post where you have a chance to win all four October sets!! Wooooo! Make sure to stop on by!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (togetherness)
Ink: Ranger Distress (scattered straw, antique linen), Versamagic (turquoise gem)
Etc: Cosmo Cricket ribbon, Tiny Attacher, Martha Stewart circle cutter, EK Success 3" scalloped circle punch, Foam inking tool
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the sentiment and colors. I have passed up the Tiny Attacher a couple times but now I think I must get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful sentiment. Love the window! Very excited to see what's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to it... can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Kelly I love window cards.. they are wonderful and this one is fantastic with these cosmo papers.. woohoo.. 4 sets.. you got my heart beating.. I just love your stamps so much!! Ang.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I like the sentiment and the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice sentement.
    sophiec86@live.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)