12.14.2010

Penguin Christmas + a Video!

DSC_0013
Hello! Today I have a Lawn Clippings video for you! I am addicted to making circle cards right now! I had a lot of fun combining Bows and Holly and Critters in the Snow for this cheerful Christmas card. I am also so proud I used my jingle bells I was hoarding! :) I love that this is now a musical card! Hehe!

You can watch the video here or at You Tube!


Thank you so much for watching! Big hugs to you all!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas
Ink: Memento, Versamark
Etc: white heat embossing powder, Spellbinders dies, Copics, baker's twine, jingle bells, EK Success bumpy road border punch
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

11 comments:

  1. BELLS! Love that idea. Kids would especially love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the card!! everything about it! i agree - totally feeling circle cards right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card. It's soooo cute! TY for the post-it note tip. That is a lot easier than the way I did a couple. Greatly appreciate your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a beautiful card. Your stamp sets bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kelly! You card is awesomely adorable and I just loved watching you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the masking, I might have to try that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how cute, love how you added the bells :D so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER adorable card, as always!! :o) Any chance you can pan over and show Putter in the next Lawn Clippings video? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is adorable Kelly. I am going to make it for my daughter, she will absolutely love it! I was really stuck not knowing what to make her, so thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)