random cards!

Hello! Today I have some random cards for you! This one is a tiny little card that would be perfect for a housewarming gift! I just love Harold's ABCs to customize fun stickers!

Here is a *very* belated Hanukkah card. It was so cute in person, but I could not photograph it for the life of me! Don't you hate when that happens?
I wanted it to look like the dreidel from Happy Hanukkah was spinning so I stamped and silver heat embossed it at different angles. The silver Hambly transparency and the silver tinsel like ribbon makes the dreidels stand out!

This is actually a card without stamping. What?!?!? I had some extra Christmas chipboard pieces and I wanted to use them! I also used some of my extra chipboard pieces as present tags for Christmas! It was a great way to use up those little ones I hadn't been able to use yet!

Sending hugs to you all!
Card stock: Neenah, Papertrey
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Hambly transparency
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (harold's abcs, happy hanukkah)
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink
Etc: Cosmo Cricket chipboard, May Arts ribbon, Webster's Pages ribbon, Studio Calico twine, silver embossing powder, American Crafts dimensional sticker
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Your "random" cards are SO CUTE! I love the little house and the spinning dreidel is adorable!

  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!

  3. These cards are rockin' Miss Kelly Marie!!!!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)