*I am answering questions in the comments below*Hello everyone! Welcome to our first challenge! I hope you guys are going to love this!
Now, because it is for our catalog, we do have a couple of rules:
- You must use either Sew Lovely, Critters in the 'Burbs, Bake Me A Cake or Hello Friend. Please only feature the one stamp set on the project. For example make a Sew Lovely only card and then make a Hello Friend only card. I hope that makes sense! This is because we are featuring the cards with each set in the booth & catalog!
- You may not use patterned paper. Eeks! I know! This is tough but a fun challenge! You may still use any colored card stock or paper, ribbon, buttons, markers, pencils, etc. If you have any questions. Let me know!
- You may not use any other company's stamps on your card. We don't want to confuse anyone! :)
- If your card is chosen, you must send us the card right away so that we can photograph it in time for our catalog printing!
- You may enter as many times as you would like!
- You have until December 17th at 11:59pm EST to enter. We will announce the winner December 19th. (We extended the date, so that if you don't have the sets and want it, you can get it in time!)
Thank you so much for visiting! We cannot wait to see your entries!
Have an amazing day,