2.16.2011

The Lawn Fawn DT is bringing spring into your life!

I just adore these flowery cards from the design team! They make me long for spring and flowers and sunshine! We are almost there! I hope they bring smiles to your face, too!

Latisha shows us that this Hello Friend sentiment is perfect for accordion flowers!

Tiff shows us that this Hello Friend sentiment is a perfect way to use your primas!
I love Lynnette's shiny flowers! She used a sentiment from Hats Off to You to finish it off!
Mariana created her own flower background with Lawn Fawn stamps! I love the gems on the Hello Friend sentiment!
A perfect Petite Florals and Sophie's Sentiments card by Tiff!
I am loving Nette's bold colors! So perfect for the bold sentiments of Hello Friend!
Another wonderful Petite Florals card by Tiff! I love that grass!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. They're all so super cute!! What a bunch of talented ladies you all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much cuteness. Love all the bright colors and textures on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little case of inspiration overload...the Lawn Fawn DT is too creative! I love all of these and now I must have all those stamps!
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorble sunshiney cards ladies! So inspiring, thank you ;)
    Now I have to rush off and get my Petite Florals out and welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT did a great job on these! Hoping Spring comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I haven't learned how to properly post yet. My url is www. stormieskyecrafting.com. Pleas add me.

    Thanks
    Johnna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)