Friends and flowers

Hi! Today I have a super quick card made from layout leftovers! I made this layout with the paper pieced lanterns, which left me with some paper to use up, and I had Studio Calico Metropolitan kit goodies to go with it! Here's what happened in the quick 5 minutes I had to spare!
This card is 2.25" x 5.5" which means it's a card front folded in half. Do you ever have those card fronts left over? This is the perfect mini card way to use them, and it still fits in a standard envelope :). I inked up the edges of the card base and the patterned paper. I punched a quick border, added some flowers and some twine and then stamped this sweet sentiment from Hello Friend!

Quick and easy and I got to use up scraps and kit club goodies! Perfect for a busy Monday night!

Also, did you see that we are at Two Peas in a Bucket now? If you have a gallery there, we would love it if you could relate your card to the stamps! I think people would love to be inspired by your projects!
Hugs to you all! :)
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (hello friend)
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk (chestnut roan), Distress Ink (vintage photo)
Etc: Sassafras entwined blooms turkish turquoise, Martha Stewart twine, EK Success border punch, Ink blending tool and foam
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. the sassy flowers are perfect with your sentiment:)

  2. Cute, Kelly! Nice way to use up those scraps. :)

  3. sweet card! I almost thought it was a candy bar :)

  4. darling card. Always feels good to use leftovers in such a cute way! LOVE that you are in the Two Peas store now! CONGRATS!

  5. Cute card and lovely combination of colors. TFS

  6. cute idea of using scraps. Congratulations on being at 2 peas! that's a great accomplishment.

  7. great way to use those extra card fronts--cute mini card!

  8. Love your cute card Kelly - I like cards that have a layout that's a bit different from the norm.
    Hugs, Ruth S

  9. great use of left over CS! i love this sentiment! has got to be my favorite from you!

  10. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it when you can utilize those scraps laying around.

  11. Wow! I really love those bold colors! It's just stunning!

  12. Love these colors together, Kelly Marie! TFS =)


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)