3.29.2011

there's a bun in the oven :)

Hello! I have a fun Plus One card today!


DSC_0159
I just did some simple Copic coloring, cut out the image and added it to the yellow panel along with a sentiment. Super fun and easy! These would be great to announce a pregnancy or congratulate someone on one! To get the "stainless steel" look in the back, I used the chisel end of my Copic marker and colored in uneven strokes. I always have fun using my Copics and pencils to try and get the look of a certain material or fur, etc. Such a blast!
Card stock: American Crafts, Neenah
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (plus one)
Ink: Memento
Etc: Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

15 comments:

  1. So adorable! I hope to make a card with this set next week. Have to get past the wedding and moving before I can get my stamps out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! i love it! this is one of my favorite images in that stamp set!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is bursting with cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this stamp set. Great tip on how to get the steel look on the oven. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and easy... and super CUTE! I adore your images - all of them are HAPPY, I LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving your work! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute. Be careful though, for a second there I thought you had an announcement = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes me too!!
    Anything u want to share?? Lol ;)
    Tfs ;)
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! I *love* this stamp!! Your coloring looks so cool. I'm always so inspired by your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! I can't wait to play with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this set, and your card is simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is my favourite stamp of all of the ones you have done, it's just SO adorable!! Must get mine inky now lol. Love your card, fab colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)