4.27.2011

reach for the stars + video

Hello!! Today I have a video in quick motion that has creating a night sky with Distress Inks, Copic coloring, making paper banners and using Critters in the Forest, Plus One, and Smitty's ABCs for a "reach for the stars" card.

You can watch it here or at our YouTube channel!



Thank you so much for watching! :)

DSC_0093

Here's the final card! I just love this sentiment. So inspirational with so much encouragement, too!

Big hugs to you all!
Card stock: Neenah
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress
Etc: hero Arts gems, Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

16 comments:

  1. this is soo cute! Luv your coloring too! luv the banner you created, to finish this card! Thanks for the video tutorial! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable card! Love the tutorial too! Thanks for sharing this :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic scene you created, Kelly! So adorable ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! glad you got the giant roll of foam tape to work...must have been above my pay grade....
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this card, such a cute idea! I really need to get my hands on a few of your sets, I need to save up a little though I have my eye on a lot! Love your music and always love your videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such s great card, Kelly Marie! I love the idea of using that mobile stamp to make stars and the moon in the sky =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! Love the highlighting on the sentiment! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, Kelly! Your video makes creating a card so easy! I loved how you made the sky. Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so adorable Kelly. Great video too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet - Love how you grouped the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! I love the glowing stars and moon and letters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the video - the speed crafting is super fun :D! I just love the card too! You're so clever, I just love what you did with the mobile! I also LOVE how you highlighted the smitty's with the Copic - that is one awesome technique! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love this card! I love seeing how to use this stamp set for more than babies/showers. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)