10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!!

It's Halloween!! Let's celebrate with some cute and spooky projects from the Lawn Fawn Flickr group!

The Crow
by yainea

boo2
by Erica Messervy

iCopic WC52 - Orange & Black
by Gingerbread-Gal

Halloween Party Invite
by *Kelly's Place*

Ghosts
by QuarkyKatie

DSC_0005wtmk
by laurelbeard1975

LawnScaping20
by glowegal

Lynnda Hosni
by Lynnda Hosni

lawn fawn mini pedestal card
by erin1106

Halloween cupcake toppers
by yainea

Happy Haunting
by Neat and Tangled


Have a spooktacular Halloween!!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

14 comments:

  1. Always so inspired by the Flickr group! Thanks for picking one of mine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although i don't celebrate Halloween. But these cards are so adorable!!! cute TTM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Halloween inspiration - Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these make me wish we did Halloween in Australia! just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, so very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so cute. thanks for the halloween fun!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards...Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am WOWed again by the Lawn Fawn customers. These projects are so creative. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for picking my projects!! Awesome inspiration, lovely cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects!! I especially love Glowegal's card. I just bought Critters in the Forest and love how she added the witch's hat to him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEautiful and amazing Projects!!!!
    Seriously... Lawn Fawn stamps are simply amazing[I'm a collector!]... I used them a lot... not only on my cards but on my layouts and other projects too...And I'm always so inspired by the Flickr group! Thanks for picking one of mine... I am the HAPPIEST!!!... big hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)