4.02.2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #31


Hello, everyone! I am so honored today to be guest designing with Lawnscaping! This challenge is awesome because it is one of my favorite things to do: coloring! Woohooo!
DSC_0143

I colored the Flutter By butterflies with Distress markers and then did the watercolor technique like the video here. I just love this stained glass look! I added some Antique Linen Distress ink to my Bright Side patterned papers so they would coordinate with the butterflies. I love these papers with Distress ink! I topped it off with a Many Thanks sentiment!

Make sure to go check out the Lawnscaping challenge and play along with us!
Card stock: Neenah, watercolor paper
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn (bright side 6x6)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (flutter by, many thanks)
Ink: Distress ink, Hero Arts chalk ink
Etc: Distress markers, foam ink blending tool, water brush
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

12 comments:

  1. I just watched the video on the technique. Wonderful!! It was good to see your processes, both in creating the elements and in constructing the card. I MUST buy that postal set now. WOW! So useful!! Great job, Kelly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty...those butterflies look amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Great watercolor technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely DARLING!! Love the colors on the butterflies, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Great coloring, and those papers are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! The card that started my path down Distress Markers road... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I LOVE this Kelly Marie, it's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been coloring w/ flutter by today too! I love your butterflies! They look like they are floating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love your butterflies!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for being on the Lawnscaping design team with us for this challenge! We always love having you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)