4.16.2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #32


Hello, everyone! I am so honored today to be guest designing with Lawnscaping! This challenge is so fun because it is perfect for Lawn Fawn stamps: creating a scene!

Photo Mar 17, 10 54 45 AM
I created a fun scene in the polaroid from Say Cheese. This is one of my favorite things to do! I used Plus One for the stork and Critters in the Forest for the trees. I created the sky by using sponge daubers and Distress Inks. So fun! I rolled up some glue dots under the stork so that it would have some dimension but not too much! Some Lawn Trimmings natural cord and a wooden button finished it off!

Make sure to go check out the Lawnscaping challenge and play along with us!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: A Muse
Ink: Memento, Distress
Etc: Copics, Lawn Trimmings natural cord, wooden button, sponge daubers
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. Your card is WONDERFUL Kelly!
    A scene - yippie! Can't wait to come home from work and play with my LF stamps!!!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. just darling and I love all that green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of your cards are "scene-like" and this one takes the cake. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. always so totally cute Kelly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh that is so cute! So can not wait for the other stamp sets I ordered to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so adorable. I love the Polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Kelly this is so cute!! I only wish you made a video on this one.. would have loved to see how you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with Jo.....this is so cute and I'd really enjoy seeing you create it on video.... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. i heart this so much. too cute and your coloring is fab. i love that lil polaroid - that reminds me i need to pull it out and give it more love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I can't decide if I'll use Say Cheese or Fanciful Frames for my scene...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)