6.22.2012

Fawny Flickr Friday {6.22.12}

Hello!! It's Flickr Friday!! YAY!
We love seeing all of the cards popping up in the Lawn Fawn Flickr group. Make sure you keep adding your projects! You guys are amazing! 
Let's check them out!  


it could be worse.
by mom2sofia

Lawn fawn frame
by Tania Ahmed

Mail Art - Just Wavin' Hello
by readysetlove

may all your dreams come true card (front)
may all your dreams come true card (inside)
by gscrapbooks

Keep Cool...
by Annette's Clever Creations
(using Swimsuit Season)

forever friends
by jennshurkus

Lawn Fawn - Sunny Skies
by Frozenstamper
(using Sunny Skies)

Welcome Baby
by alwaysctr

Seriously fantastic. You guys are the bests! Flickr Friday is the highlight of our week!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Love that unicorn! Super cute cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked me card, ya'll are awesome! Critters Ever After is such a cute set!!!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great super duper cards!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yahoo...i spy my card...thanks you for sharing it...all of these cards are amazing...Happy Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my mail art! Means a lot. <3

    Lauren
    craftsbyreadysetlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are so adorable!!!! They've outdone themselves once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cards!! They make me smile and give me this summer-feeling!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love mom2sofia's platypus card! It's not bad at all to look like a LawnFawn platypus, but it gave me the lols all the same. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just seeing my card, here! Thanks Kelly Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, I didn't realise I made Flickr Friday. Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)