Check out our CHA Winter 2013 Challenge for a chance to have your project featured in our catalog and trade show booth!
We have big news! Our stamp set Critters Ever After was chosen by Zooey Deschanel as one of her Holiday gifts for her in the December 3rd issue of People magazine! We are so excited! She called clear stamps the future of stamps and mentioned how great they would be for decorating wrapping paper. I thought that was a great idea, so I decided to get crafty!
I stamped the unicorn and stars all around to create custom wrapping paper! I used some Lawn Trimmings for a sweet bow! I love how easy this is to do. I also love the idea of decorating tissue paper this way, too!
In honor of this feature we put together a little starter kit featuring Critters Ever After!
This starter kit contains everything you need to create five cute craft projects with Critters Ever After!
- Critters Ever After
- Instructions to create five cute crafts
- Memento Dew Drop ink in Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud and Pear Tart
- Gelly Roll pen in Silver Star and Golden Star
- Stickles glitter glue in Star Dust
- Clear Blocks in 2x4" and 1.25x1.25"
- 1 yard Lawn Trimmings hemp cord
- Glue stick, glue dots, foam adhesive
- Card bases, custom die cuts, and additional paper pieces needed to create five craft projects
We also put together a little intro to stamping video for people that have never used clear stamps before!
Thank you so much for watching!
We just wanted to give a big huge thank you to Zooey Deschanel and People magazine. Thank you so much for including us in your holiday gift guide! We are so thrilled to be a part of it!
Also, make sure to should check our Zooey's A Very She & Him Christmas album. It is awesome! :)
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,