Happy Graduation by Yainea

 I just love this super creative graduation card by Yainea! She used a bunch of our Critters sets and the mortarboard hats from Hats Off to You and So Much to Say. Her sentiment is from Happy Everything. It is such a great go-to set! It is so much fun to combine all of the different Critters into different types of scenes like graduation, birthday, etc. Thank you so much for this awesome card, Yainea!

Lain Ehmann just announced the availability of individual classes from the True Stamp event, and the Lawn Fawn class is only $7 through June!

Each video class includes:
-Project video
-One hour "like you were there" video including chat and Q&A
-Supply list
-Project photos

Go check it out for more information!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Adorable graduation card!!

  2. this is such a creative card! I absolutely love it!

  3. What a cute idea! So clever and beautifully colored! Love the clouds layered in the background too! :)

  4. Wonderful card. Great way to put
    those critter to work.

  5. Love that graduation card, the images will bring a smile to the whole family/crowd when that card is showcased at the special event.

  6. Oh my, how adorable. You are soooo talented. I love the colors; such a vibrant blue. I love the polar bear. I haven't seen that stamp set yet. My local store doesn't have that one. I will have to order it next month on-live. Totally awesome. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it!!!

  7. OMG! That is the cutest graduation card EVER!

  8. SOOOOO LOVe this card so much fun...a SUPER CARD!!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)