8.05.2013

a card and tag by Tamara!

For the next couple weeks we are going to be featuring our friends over at the Lawnscaping challenge blog! These ladies are so talented, and I can't wait to share their creations! Make sure to go check out their challenge. It is super fun!!


Today's super cute card and tag are by Tamara! I just love the way she colored the Judy's Blooms flowers. Gorgeous! The "happy birthday" sentiment is from So Much to Say, and Pink Lemonade papers are the perfect companion! I just love the idea of a card and coordinating tag! Thank you so much for sharing this adorable ensemble with us, Tamara!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. love love love :) makes me want to break out my eyelets and brads again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such an awesome tag and card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look very bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and clean. love it!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super, super cute! I love it. It's so bright and clean--can't wait to buy the tag die!!!! eeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the matching tag and card...need that tag die badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)