*Feel free to ask us questions in the comments below. We will answer them there!*
In addition to having your project featured in our catalog and booth, the 3 winners (one for each category below) will each get a $75 gift certificate to be used on Lawn Fawn goodies! Woohoo!
Now, because it is for our catalog, we do have a couple of guidelines:
- We are looking for projects using any one of these three stamp set categories:
- Any Critters sets and/or Hats Off to You - You may use any combination of these sets. (For example a card using just Critters in the Forest works or a card using Critters in the 'Burbs, Critters in the Sea and Hats Off to You works, too!)
- Any ABCs set (Please make the ABCs set the main feature of the card, but you may use other Lawn Fawn stamps.)
- Anything you want!! A free for all card! (This was a big request from last year. Use any Lawn Fawn stamp sets, have fun, be creative!)
- You may not use patterned paper. Eeks! I know! This is tough but a fun challenge! You may still use any colored card stock or paper, ribbon, buttons, markers, pencils, etc. If you have any questions, let us know! (The reason is that we are coming out with new patterned paper for the CHA trade show that will be featured in the catalog, but it won't be out there for you guys to use yet. :) )
- You may not use any other company's stamps on your projects. We don't want to confuse anyone! :)
- If your project is chosen, you must provide us with a high resolution photo of your card right away, and then you will need to mail us the project so that we can show it off in our booth!
- You may enter as many times as you would like!
- You may enter cards you have previously shown on your blog. These don't need to be brand new.
- You have until December 9th at 10:00pm EST to enter. We will announce the winners December 13th!
Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your creativity with us!
Have an amazing day,