5.25.2015

Fawny Flickr Monday! {5.25.15}

2015.05.12_InspirationWeekPromoBanner
That's right! We are almost there! And those cute critters in that banner? They are a fun peek into our new set "Party Animal"! This set is so crazy fun! You guys are going to love it!
___________________________________________

There have been so many outstanding additions to our Flickr group that we had to add a special Fawny Flickr Monday edition! Make sure you keep adding your projects! You guys are amazing!

BirthdayMasks01
by Victoria
(using Flirty Frames, Year Five, Critters in the Jungle, Critters at the Dog Park, Critters in the Forest, Baked with Love, Year Three)

Hello card
by Yolanda
(using Whale You Be Mine, Scripty Hello (on shrink plastic), Stitched Scalloped Borders, Stitched Square Stackables, Pint-sized Patterns, Beachside)

Happy birthday! Lets go to the beach!
by Bianca
(using Life is Good, Birthday Tags, Pint-Sized Patterns, Beachside)

You Rock!
by Kylie
(using Critters in the Jungle, Stay Tuned)

Oh Deer
by Melissa
(using Into the Woods, Love You S'more, Joy to the Woods)

Love is...
by Lexa
(using Blissful Botanicals, Scripty Love, Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Let's Polka, Mon Amie)


Snail mail for you!
by Holly
(using Gleeful Gardens, Let's Polka, Stitched Rectangle Stackables)

If you would like to be included in our Flickr features please adjust your Flickr privacy settings to allow for sharing. Thanks so much!
Thank you all for sharing your wonderful talent with us! You guys are the best! 




Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

19 comments:

  1. So excited for Inspiration Week....but I think I am more excited that you've shared my card today. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the sneak peek! And love the cards from the Flickr spot...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing cards today! I can not wait for the new Lawn Fawn goodies! Eeeeeeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Fawn Flickr Monday! These are all amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost fainted when I saw my card here! Thanks for noticing my card....I'm so totally in love with Lawn Fawn stamps. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh!! Thanks for sharing my card! It was a great surprise!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY WORD, these cards are ALL AMAZING! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove Lawn Fawn ;-)
    I 'm so glad I can buy Lawn Fawn in the Netherlands! Keep it up!!
    I look forward to the Inspiration & Release Week...
    x Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeay! thanks for featuring my card..i'm thrilled.
    and so excited about the new release, can't wait any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW such a treat to see all these really fun and delightful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the great stamps and dies. Love the Critters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. easy peasy!

    I had done all the possible entries~~Hope can be the winner^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ocean stamps are great, could we have some cute beach houses to go with?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)