5.21.2015

Lawn Fawn Video {5.21.15} A Sweet Shaker Card by Nicole

5SneakPeek_Template
We have another sneak peek! Woohoo! This is a little look at our new set "Happy Wedding"! That's right! We are finally coming out with a new wedding and engagement themed set, and this one is too cute! Make sure to join us May 28th for the start of Inspiration and Release Week!
___________________________________________________

Today we have a fun video by Nicole! She shows us how to make a sweet shaker card using Baked with Love!
You can watch the video here or on our YouTube channel!
Thanks so much for watching!

nicole 1

nicole 2
Thank you for showing us how to make this sweet card, Nicole!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

18 comments:

  1. Darling card. I love the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beyond sweet and adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaker cards and this one is stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute shaker card! Great video too, TFS Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so sweet and pretty, and that sneak peek killed me! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest!! Love that shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet shaker card! Nicole, I LOVE your work and your videos:) LOVE the sneak peek- too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling shaker card and I am super excited for today's sneak peek! Looks like a really fun set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shaker card is so fun. Great video tutorial.
    Wedding stamps; can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I love the brightly colored cupcakes and sequins with the plain white background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUR CARD. Its so pretty with all those colours and against the white just makes them even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed this shaker card video - sweet card! I have also been enjoying the sneak peeks - can't wait for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The 2 bets things..cupcakes and sequins!! SWEET card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card and I loved seeing how you made it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)