8.17.2015

Rise 'n Shine; Elena's Breakfast Party!

Elena is back today with another amazing party idea! She's created a cheery Breakfast Party!

breakfastparty1_elenaroussakis
Rise 'n Shine! Breakfast is served!

breakfastparty2_elenaroussakis

breakfastparty3_elenaroussakis

breakfastparty4_elenaroussakis

breakfastparty5_elenaroussakis
I love how Elena used the cute breakfast tray from  Love 'n Breakfast to highlight the party menu items!

breakfastparty6_elenaroussakis
Quinn's ABCs make it clear that orange juice is the beverage! I love the different patterns on the straws!

breakfastparty7_elenaroussakis
These yummy muffins look adorable served in Stitched Scalloped Cupcake Wrappers!

breakfastparty8_elenaroussakis
I love the pretty color palette of cream, yellow and aqua! The banner is made from folded Stitched Circle Stackables. The cute party welcome sign was created with Louie's ABCs.

Such a fun and clever party idea, Elena! Thanks so much for sharing!

___________________________________________________

We have our winner of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine Summer 2015 issue!

Congratulations Cindy H! Please email kellymarie (at) lawnfawn (dot) com to claim your prize!!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

9 comments:

  1. Love the party theme you share! This is so cute, I'm ready for some breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to wake up to that breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly scrumptious-looking!! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bacon the strawberry and pancakes. I'd love to wake up that breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful spread! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so, so cool and most awesomely done!!! Love the sweetness of this idea and just how she made this marvelous display - so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the chance to win prizes! I received my copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today, it is awesome. The paper is so heavy and will be a keepsake for a long time. I already have many of the pages marked for future projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)